Second Semester Begins This January
Thank you for acting, connecting, creating music and theater, and for being a part of the Garden Players family!
* Sign up now to join our Winter/Spring classes. We encourage you to take 2 weeks of trial classes the week of January 10th and January 17th, before committing to the full 2nd semester. Select trial classes, and also the class you will be trying.
* Want to join the Musical Theater Classes on Tuesdays or Fridays and be in the May show? Our 2nd semester begins the last week of January, but with our Musical Theater classes we recommend starting two weeks earlier when we work on fun acting improv to get our actors connecting.
*Our Wednesday Acting Improv 4-5pm & Wednesday Audition Monologues 5:30-6:30 classes can be joined mid-semester. We are in person for classes as well as teaching private lessons in person or on Zoom.
* No summer classes. Our main teachers tour with their bands.
- Musical Theater Classes (Tuesdays, Fridays).
- Acting Improv (Wednesdays 4-4:55 pm).
- Audition Monologues & Scene Study (Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm).
- Private Lessons (Contact us to reserve a time).